My solution to rejection by publishers

Yes, I'm this lazy. Rather than strive for creative genius, burn the midnight oils, and suffer artistically, romantically, ecumenically... I choose to cater to my own vanity. For more detailed stuff see www.myspace.com/christinarauhfishburne

Monday, May 30, 2005

This is only a test

I have only a very slight clue what I'm doing at the moment (which is a vast improvement in what has become my every day life of late). I hereby promise to try my best not to make this a complaint-fest, but instead to record only smart things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for cryin' in the mud, bean... "TOURETTE'S SYNDROME" "doncha remeba how it was seanie", we thought chris had it when he was in 3rd grade!

but then, you were taught at LAYTON HALL, that spelling didn't count!
more important to get the ideas out, who knew you'd carry it through your adult life!
xxxooo B

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home